View my portfolio here.
Campaign and Content Strategy
- Directed regional rebranding campaign for print, outdoor, television and radio for the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Directed Best of Las Vegas! voting, awards show and special section marketing campaigns for print, outdoor, television and radio.
- Created and implemented unified content strategy for print and online; designed online media content standards; created online portal materials and resources for Progressive Majority candidate training programs.
- Produced stories across media such as video, animation, audio, GIS, photography and social media.
- Managed development of newsletters, articles, blog posts, infographics, marketing materials and print collateral for nonprofit, political and corporate entities.
- Developed civic engagement strategies with local city officials in Alexandria, Virg. and Las Vegas, Nev. to increase participation and enhance outreach.
- Founding member and conference coordinator of the first Nevada Interactive Media Conference in Reno, Nev.
Las Vegas Review-Journal – Las Vegas, Nev.
Marketing Media Manager, 2016-2017
Faiss Foley Warren Public Relation & Government Affairs – Las Vegas, Nev.
Social Media Account Manager & Designer, 2013 – 2015
ACTion Alexandria – Alexandria, Virg.
Community Engagement Associate, 2012-2013
Progressive Majority – Washington, DC
Online Organizer, 2010-2011
Las Vegas Redevelopment Agency – Las Vegas, Nev.
Social Media Consultant, 2009
Las Vegas Philharmonic – Las Vegas, Nev.
Marketing Assistant, 2007
B.A. Music History and Literature, University of Nevada, Las Vegas 2005
Content strategy and development
Campaign strategy and development
Marketing & Social Media